The Assistant Manager will be responsible for maintaining the book closuring activity and responsible for month end closure entries, preparation of financials statements, support in MIS, audit and other finance related functions.
- Ensuring proper accounting and maintenance of books account, timely book closures, preparation of financials statements.
- Supporting in timely closure of various Audits (e.g, Stat audit, Internal audit, Limited reviews, Tax Audit etc)
- Co-coordinating with the consultants for tax matters, tax planning assessments & notices other
- Support in preparation of MIS and analysis on the same
- Timely closure of audits and assessments
- Tax planning and assessments
- Knowledge of Legal and statutory compliances
Education and Experience:
- Semi Qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 3 years of post-qualification
- Experience in finance and accounts.