As a graphic designer, the role would be to create innovative and engaging designs for various digital campaigns and communication pieces such as emailers, brochures, banners, website pages, and social media platforms and is responsible for developing logos, brand guidelines, illustrations and marketing collaterals. Additionally, to create lightweight mock-ups and high fidelity prototypes to communicate and validate design decisions while balancing user needs, business objectives, and technical constraints.
- Produce creative design ideas for digital campaigns as well as individual pieces of communication such as emailers, brochures, banners, website pages, etc.
- Create compelling and engaging social media designs to drive traffic and expand our clients’ digital footprints
- Create daily designs for multiple social media platforms
- Create Logos, brand guideline documents
- Develop illustrations, logos, and marketing collaterals for Sales and Marketing Teams
- Design lightweight mock-ups as well as high fidelity prototypes to communicate and validate design decisions
- Create designs that emotionally engage users while balancing user needs, business objectives and technical constraints
Education & Experience:
- 4+ years of relevant design experience in B2B/Tech Domain
- Experience using design software such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, Adobe Xd, etc.
- Keen to follow latest design trends in visual, digital, and graphic design with an excellent Eye for typography and layout
- Diverse visual design portfolio representing work conducted for various different platforms
- Solid understanding of the digital landscape, including websites, online campaigns, social media, and mobile
- Hands on artwork creation for brochures, documents, e-marketing campaigns, decks and other marketing collateral and preparing artwork for print where necessary
- Experience working with ad agency, media channels is a plus
- Knowledge and Experience of video editing will be an highly preferred