Teamlease Education Foundation is looking to hire passionate professionals to take up key positions to help shape its journey towards improving the quality of skill development for Indian youth. Teamlease Education Foundation is looking for a senior, experienced professional to lead their fundraising team. The Senior Manager, Fundraising will be responsible for building out the fundraising function within Teamlease Education Foundation and will report directly to the Regional Heads. He/ she will need to create an effective fundraising strategy to raise 5Crores / year from a combination of different types of funders including Domestic and Foreign Foundations, CSRs and HNIs.
Fundraising Strategy and Implementation
- Understand needs of the organization and all it’s programs, remain abreast of donor trends and design an effective fundraising strategy.
- Lead implementation of diversified fundraising strategy through partnerships with CSRs, HNIs, Domestic and Foreign Foundations
- Generate leads, work with the program team to structure and write concept notes and proposals, follow up with different categories of funders, liaise with different internal stakeholders as needed, and take fundraising conversations to closure.
Building and Leveraging Relationships
- Be the face of Teamlease Education Foundation at all appropriate forums and build partnerships with existing and potential donors and other stakeholders to raise funds.
- Deepen existing relationships and strategically leverage the founder & network and goodwill.
- Support the work of TLEF in organizing events and in fundraising
Communications and Collateral
- Strengthen the current fundraising collateral including the pitch deck and sharpen the messaging/ pitch in accordance with Fundraising strategy and type of funder.
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive communication strategy to support grant application, networking and reporting.
- Work with communication team to ensure messaging in newsletters, media and on the Teamlease Education Foundation website is aligned with the Fundraising strategy.
- Ensure reporting requirements for all donors are met and reports are completed to deadlines.
- Enhance donor engagement working in close collaboration with program and product teams.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
- Post graduate or equivalent degree required
- 5+ years of work experience and track record of high achievement in fundraising
- Have a deep understanding of the CSR, Indian Foundation and Foreign Foundations fundraising landscape with a well-developed personal network among key funders. Have a basic understanding of the HNI and Retail fundraising landscape.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with experience in building and managing relationships
- Demonstrated expertise and proven experience in fundraising for nonprofits
- Experience and expertise in overseeing the design of communication materials and social media marketing
- Strong presentation and communications skills including the ability to liaise effectively with all types of donors
- Excellent people management and relationship management skills
- Team player, with the ability to work collaboratively as part of a small dynamic team
- Strong sense of ownership for quality of work, deliverables and outcomes
- Be highly organized and be able to manage and prioritize competing priorities
- Exhibit creativity and innovation in thought process and delivery
- Alignment with Teamlease Education Foundation’s values and mission to help India’s youth learn
- Should be willing to travel as required
- Compensation and designation would be commensurate with candidate’s experience and qualifications
- Remuneration will be competitive with Indian philanthropy pay scales and will depend upon the candidate’s experience levels.