Avantis, a TeamLease Company, is India's leading Regulatory Technology (RegTech) solutions company enabling Ease of Doing Business for over 1,557 legal entities across 28 States and 8 Union Territories. Avantis offers state of the art multi-tenant, SAAS solution on its web and mobile platforms, enabling a transparent, accountable and efficient risk and compliance management.
Avantis has one of the most comprehensive Legal and Compliance database in India with over 1,536 Acts and 69,233 Compliances updated on a near real time basis covering over 3,000 changes every year. It helps Directors, Board Members and Legal and compliance officers stay up to date on their compliance requirements and reduce operational, reputational and financial risks.
Its solutions helps enhance corporate governance for over 1,000 Enterprise and MSME employers by enabling digitisation. Avantis serves over 11,485 corporate users located in over 12,000 plants / office / warehouse locations, tracks 2,00,000 compliances and supports filing up of 12,000 Registers, Returns, Challans and other Compliance documents every month.
The company envisions a cashless, paperless, presence-less and a simplified compliance administration as the building blocks of EODB 3.0
- Registration under different Acts
- ESI/PF/LWF/PT remittances and liaison with authorities
- Procedural compliances - returns and registers
- Registrations under applicable Acts
- Licenses – Fresh / Renewals / Amendments
- Posh/HR/Maternity - Policies/Standing Orders preparation & certification
- Registrations under the applicable statutes
- Statutory displays include abstracts and notices
- Preparation of statutory records and statutory registers
- Checking of bills submitted by
- contractor agencies
- Submission of necessary evidence as proof of payment
- Due diligence review for the appointment of contractor agency
- Employees' State Insurance
- Employees' Provident Fund
- Professional Tax
- Comply with industrial laws
- Comply with securing safety
- Simplify compliance process
Focused on Compliance Simplification and Ease Of Doing Business
With our ever-growing scale of operations, we have today developed a strong infrastructure, expertise and robust processes that are designed to handle large scale and diverse compliance requirements of our clients across locations. At an operational level, we have a dedicated team of more than 150+ professionals with significant experience and relevant academic and practical know-how, operating from 20 locations across the country. We built Avacom, an automation tool, which helps you stay on top of all the applicable compliances be statutory or regulatory.